Jordan’s Guardian Angels is proud to highlight our Ambassadors program!
Created in 2022, JGA Ambassadors act as the point of contact for the foundation and our families in specific regions around the world. Our Ambassadors play a vital role in supporting regional communities and in ensuring the JGA mission expands globally.
Currently, 12 parents of individuals with Jordan’s Syndrome in the USA, Argentina, New Zealand, Germany, Italy, France, Britain, The Netherlands, and Israel have participated in training and are serving our families by:
- Attending quarterly meetings with the JGA team to stay up to date on the research and any active projects.
- Welcoming new families in their area by scheduling a one-on-one meeting.
- Bringing together local communities by utilizing dedicated channels such as Slack.
- Creating a directory with contact information for local families.
- Expanding the foundation’s reach and connecting with additional families by reaching out to local organizations and groups.
- Supporting translation of main documents created by JGA.
Thank you to our Ambassadors for all you do to support the Jordan’s Guardian Angels patient community!
Do you want to connect with an Ambassador? Email email@example.com.
Would you like to learn more about becoming an Ambassador? Email Executive Director Carole Bakhos at firstname.lastname@example.org.